– Market scanning for new projects/business opportunities through healthy public relations.
– Identifying market opportunities and work towards marketing new portfolio services developed by the company from time to time.
– Intensified sales efforts including meeting existing and potential customers regularly.
– Techno-commercial presentations/interactions with customers and continues follow up.
– Meeting set sales targets constantly while developing and expanding market base.
– Maintaining sales KPIs weekly and monthly.
– Age between 25-35 years.
– Minimum of 3 years in industrial sales experience in Commercial vehicles, Industrial Heavy Equipment or similar industries.
– Full or part professional qualification in Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), Sri Lanka Institute of Marketing (SLIM) or equivalent.
– A dedicated hard worker with a high drive for Public Relations and positive attitude towards both internal and external customers.
– He /she must be computer literate in MS Office, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
– Having effective verbal and written communication skills will be a must.
– Hold a valid driving license with a safety driving record is a must.